Join us for an exciting and thought provoking 2022 Annual Conference centered around the patient journey. This is a four-day comprehensive course designed to provide an update on the diagnosis of vascular disease using real time B-mode imaging, color, spectral Doppler, and other noninvasive techniques. The course will also address important issues in the areas of Vascular Laboratory practice management, education and reimbursement.
We have assembled Internationally renowned faculty to provide the latest in their respective areas of expertise. This will be accomplished by didactic lectures, live scanning, and super panel discussions designed to provide interaction with the audience. This course is intended for Vascular Technologists, Sonographers, Vascular Surgeons, Radiologists, Neurologists, Vascular Nurses, Vascular Interventionalists, Medical and Ultrasound Students and other Physicians and Allied Health Professionals with an interest in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease.
Wednesday, August 3
Pre-Conference Course: Didactic and Hands-on Workshop on Venous Reflux Testing
Thursday, August 4 -Saturday, August 6
SVU General Session
- Advanced Arterial Duplex Session to include live pedal duplex imaging and a super panel for discussion
- Joint SVU/SVS Session with combined physician and RVT lectures
- Combined SVU and American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS) Session specializing in pelvic venous disease.
- Cerebrovascular and TCD Session with a super panel for discussion
- Comprehensive sessions on abdominal imaging, arteriovenous fistula, and venous reflux with live scan and super panel
- Debates: Why I do what I do